Jay Weaver Food Pantry
There is no Mobile Food Pantry scheduled for December. Check back soon for January date.
The Jay Weaver Food Pantry is in memory of former member and Elder at Heritage Presbyterian Church Jay Weaver. He began the church’s food ministry in the early 1980’s. Jay is also responsible for the church’s first Santa’s Caravan at Heritage in 1987. Jay was small in stature but large in heart!
The Jay Weaver Food Pantry is an emergency food pantry serving an area limited to five miles from our church address. Since our resources are limited, we have the following guidelines you should be aware of:
Appointments are filled as volunteers are available on the following days –
Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday
Call for Appointment – 770.926.3558 ext. 212
NO WALK-INS please
1. Caring volunteers distribute food only with an appointment.
2. You must have proper ID for your appointment.
3. You are eligible for assistance once every four months.
4. Our volunteers are only able to serve you three times a year.
5. If you do not show up for your appointment, you will have to wait 30 days before making another
We do understand that situations can arise suddenly and you may need additional assistance. We have a list of other food pantries in the area available. We also have a list of other resources should you need help with paying rent, utilities, etc.
In addition to canned foods, cereal and other non-perishable food items, our food pantry is in need of personal hygiene items such as soap, shampoo and other items.